Another busy Friday I have today. Was a partly baby sitting my MD today and now back home, I have to do all the cleaning. Just feel like an Indonesian maid. Well mom is back tomorrow for several days so I need to clean up abit so that they can have comfortable stay at home. Yesterday I washed 2 toilets and today I sweep the floor, mopping, wiping dust in her room and mine, watering the plants and wash my car. Luckily I am back home early today otherwise I would have ended these things by early tomorrow morning. I started to do my cleaning at 9pm and finishes at 1130pm. Really hate cleaning things. GF is clever, lay low pretending that I am busy and refuse to disturb me but in actual she knew I am busy cleaning my house. Well sometimes there is nothing much I can do. She is not part of my family so I cannot ask her to help at all. Hopefully 1 day she would know how to lighten my burden in terms of cleaning and house keeping. I am so hungry now. I ate a slide of bread but couldn't last even an hour. Really want to go on bed now. Hopefully the hunger goes away. Diet Diet Diet..
Saturday, 20 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment