I hate working lately. I guess my BIL is correct though that working too long in a company will probably makes you feel bored and brain-dead. Too much of stress lately especially with all the audits scheduling, reporting reviewing and meetings. I tried to be neutral and stay cool but with the number of task I need to handle which I can no longer keep track with, I started to feel bored and stressful. I am no longer happy and enjoying with my work. I just need something new and challenging. Too bad I have no high qualification in terms of education; just an ordinary Diploma compared to others with Degree or Masters. I wish I know what to do now and something new is popping out in life. I tried to appreciate what I have in the office but seriously there is nothing left except stress, bored and tedious. Seriously I wonder how could I spend 12 years in this place? It is so not organized! I was asked to be stationed in the HQ but I rejected because of the scary working environment there plus my type of person who is so home-sick. I just need a new change in life.
So, I thought I am free from travelling until the end of the month, unfortunately, I was asked to plan for my trip down to Singapore next week for another meeting with our client. Strange is, sister is here in Penang and I have to travel to Singapore for work. Why? Is it necessary for me to go down there again just for a meeting?
So, I thought I am free from travelling until the end of the month, unfortunately, I was asked to plan for my trip down to Singapore next week for another meeting with our client. Strange is, sister is here in Penang and I have to travel to Singapore for work. Why? Is it necessary for me to go down there again just for a meeting?

No comments:
Post a Comment