It took 2 days and cost me MYR320 to make myself happy. The scratch and broken windscreen were corrected / replaced. I spend nothing for the wind screen replacement since it is under insurance coverage but cost me MYR320 for repainting the whole front bumper. Everything looks back to normal except my windscreen without original tint while there is a slight color variance since the car original color already almost 2 years. With that amount I spent, I return my car to the shop demanding them to re-look into this and finally it is fixed. Now I have to wait for another 2 weeks to fix tinted film on my wind screen. Not only that I just discovered that my car brake is generating some irritating noise; something like consistent friction on the brake disc. I suspect this could be the warping disc but is that possible for Toyota Corolla Altis 2009? Well I am going to send in for diagnosis to get the real result.
Saturday, 11 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment