I have wonderful 2 weeks with mom, sis and Lucas. Now they are going to leave me again back to Singapore. Before, the house is crowded and full of happiness. I love going back home seeing everyone at home having dinner together and talking something non-stop. But now I am all alone again. Seeing them boarding thru the gate is really a heart breaking moment. Last time it is sister that leave us but now all of them is leaving me behind. Once I lost visual with them at the gate, I have that strange feeling; something like losing all my senses and direction. What I know is, life is so meaningless without family. What am I suppose to do now? I was so afraid to return home but there ain't solution for this. Once I reach home, the house is really like a mansion. Quiet and look odd. I keep myself busy whole day with cleaning and working at home. But the moment of being lonely and quiet is difficult to wash away. That night is the worst night I will ever have through out the month. Before, I was with sister at the living room watching TV while the little monster is making noises. Now it is totally a quiet place and empty. It is difficult to explain the feels. How I wish I am a heartless person who take things easy and make life crazy everyday. I fell to sleep around 12 being too tired.
Saturday, 11 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment