Tuesday, 4 January 2011

01.01.2011 - New Resolution

So what is so special about having new year? This is my 34th new year day and still I don't feel there is any special in this day. I slept until late morning, went for breakfast in Butterworth and back home resting. I sent my bike for some repair and then back home sleeping. I was left alone this week since my dearly baby is not available that night due to her grandma's birthday dinner. I was invited but I refused to join because I hate dinners and parties. I spend my night quietly and had dinner with my colleague somewhere at the Bukit Mertajam. I had my movie day at home and straight on the bed around 2am. Nothing special at all; it is just another beginning of another tough year. Nothing much to wish except mom is healthier, Lucas stay as cute as ever and my work as smooth as possible.

No comments: