Sunday, 2 January 2011

31.12.2010 - New Year Eve

It was a great day. I sleep until 10 something, woke up look for food and then cleaning up my house. I planned to send my bike for some rework since the last service causes some minor engine failure, doing some touch up on mom's garden, wash my cloths, etc. Unfortunately, the bike shop is closed. Well it is Friday and they usually close on Friday. What a silly. I started my day doing some gardening, cutting grasses, and cleaned up some pots that contain dead plants. Yes I drained them up; my bad. Too much busy with work and have left them dried for days. I stopped at 1230 for lunch. I picked up my dearly at her factory and took some simple dinner before sending her back to her factory. I clean up my gardening work and went to bed for about 1 to 2 hours. I did some office work at home by checking emails and running thru some files that I brought back yesterday. Since it is an eve, I decided to go for a date and see if we stand a chance to join the crowd seeing fire works. We took some simple Teow Chiew Moi and then bought ourselves movie tickets. By the time the movie ends, we would probably able to see some fire works rather than hanging around that area wasting time. So, running through the movie chart, it was a bit bored. We ended up watching Thai horror movie - My Ex. The intro posted on the website was pretty impressed but the actual; it sucks! The story started off pretty smooth but after 30 minutes the whole story went haywire. At the end of the movie, everyone seems to kill each other which ended up wondering who is the ghost and who is the killer? Damn that is was 1 of the lousiest horror movie I ever watch. Nevertheless we enjoy wasting our time rather than standing somewhere. So by the time we are out from the Mall, what surprises us is that we see fire works everywhere. The traffic was a mess. Jammed every where. The most attractive fire works comes from Sunway Carnival Seberang Jaya. We we shocked that there are fire works in Perai area, we thought only Penang island have it. If I would to know it I would have bought the movie ticket in Sunway Carnival instead. Anyway we enjoy the day after all. Love that kind of feeling; being having some New Year coming. Thank you GOD for the wonderful day.

No comments: