I just cant figure out how am I going to get myself fit again. I tried to minimize my food but my stomach is not listening most of the time. I am a lucky person after all. In absence of mom, my dearly girl friend cook for me almost every day. She usually cooks when she is back home, pack some into Tupperware and delivered it to me when I return home from work. Sometimes I need to take some in office to stop my gastric pain but with her added up delicious dinner I cannot resist. I wallop all the dishes and rice she prepared every day. I am figuring out how to ask her to reduce the amount of food she is cooking. Just hope she don’t mind if I make that kind of request. Woman are so sensitive over comment / request. Well, can't blame much about her. She is not the main contribution to all the fat busty belly. My work is getting me more fat. I am too busy with work until I have not much time for exercise and irregular meal hours. I don't think I need a break; what I really need is a permanent break, I mean new life new job! Incredibly I know the cause but yet I still do nothing but sitting here waiting for some miracle to happen. Silly me.
Monday, 10 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment