Monday, 10 January 2011

07.01.2011 - Trotter my Fav

Well, I just talked about getting myself diet and slimming. Of course food is my main concern. Unfortunately it is a bit hard to look after especially having bunch of friends that craving for good foods. Usually we have good food together during end of weekdays just some celebration of upcoming weekends. So, again the thoughts of 'today only' being another good reason for me to enjoy some fattening food. We visited 1 of the nice pig trotter shop somewhere near to Seberang Perai Jetty / Bus station. In general this shop have being operating for years since I was young schooling time majoring in ready cooked food selling in economic style. That means there are lots of dishes place on the table, hot and fresh awaiting for customers to choose what they want. What is so special about the shop is, of course the pig trotter, dried soya bean crackers soup, fried fish stuffed with chili paste, etc. The trotter is superb, but of course I need to run few more rounds just a spoon of the meat and fats. Again, the thoughts of 'eat now decide later' will always beating in my mind encouraging me to eat more and more assuming I am going for some slimming courses. Yeah that's right! That is what I call self-cheating. Well I can't resist of it especially with the thick brownies gravy that makes your plain rice tasty and chili paste that mixed well with the fish and vegetables. That is why I am putting on weight despite knowing I am suppose to loose weight and control my food. Well, see yourself and think if you would Be able to resist?

No comments: