Tuesday, 11 January 2011

09.01.2011 - Unthinkable

"Somewhere in the United States, three nuclear weapons are about to detonate. Younger (Michael Sheen) has hidden the devices and the authorities lead by FBI agent Brody (Carrie-Anne Moss) with the help of H (Samuel L. Jackson), an interrogation specialist, must find them before time runs out. How far will they go to get the information they need and will they do the unthinkable?"
Cast: Michael Sheen as an American Muslim man claiming to have nuclear bombs planted in three U.S. cities. Samuel L. Jackson as a black-ops agent assigned to interrogate him. Carrie-Anne Moss as the leader of an FBI anti-terrorism team assigned to interrogate him. Brandon Routh as a member of the team. Gil Bellows as a member of the team. Martin Donovan as an FBI director who assigns the interrogation
Initially I thought it was an action pack movie; something like shooting with rifle and guns chasing after a terrorist, but I am totally wrong. When the movie started, I start to have that feel of 'gosh so slow' like about to make me sleep. After 10 minutes running, I started to feel the kicks. Although there are no shooting and killing scene like 'Repo Man' style, the story line was superb and unpredictable. Samuel is at his best in every movie he acted. Overall, I would say this is a nice suspense and unthinkable movie. You wont expect what will happen until the last of it. What we always see and predict doesn't seems to be be correct. We also think that terrorist torturing is cruel and inhumane but when it comes to the stage of killing a person to save millions, I think it is worth doing it!. If I am not mistaken this movie is banned in our country but believe me it is worth watching after all. Just watch it with open mind; it is just a movie, a story!

No comments: