Saturday, 15 January 2011

11.01.2011 - Again Dilemma

I have being watching movie for the past few days despite knowing I am freaking packed with my office work and reports. Yes I need to have my own quality time too not only for work and work. I wish my dad is rich at least I don’t have to struggle badly to survive in life. Before that my wages is extremely low and just wonder how I manage to overcome it day by day. Now I am not really well paid but considered averagely paid, considering my qualification in Diploma only at Degree pay. I do have in mind to quit and sit in the house for months before getting myself an easy going job. Well, this is just another dream that never came true. Who want to hire someone like me? Aiya.. I never satisfy with what I have and what I want. Generally I am a bit pissed off with myself as I don’t know what I want and how can I survive till the day I die. When I go around I want a lot of things; luckily I am still single if I am married I just don’t know what am I going to do with myself. I wan to upgrade my current 3G iPhone to iPhone4, I want to have DSLR camera, I want to have a GP Bike, I want to have 40’ LCD FHD, I want to change my HIFI set, I want iPad, I wan this and I want that; but end of day I get nothing because I prohibit myself from spending unnecessarily. What is human for? I am not single and lonely in the house. Despite having girl friend, I still feel life is full of emptiness. I just can’t imagine what life is going to be when we got married. Mom is not around, sister is even worst migrated to Singapore, leaving me behind without any relatives behind. Yeah all relatives are sucks! They look good in front of you but poke you like shit behind you. Hmm… Seriously life is really sucks!

No comments: