Travelling twice a week to the same state is very tiring. I was in the thoughts of staying over the whole week in kuala lumpur but the second meeting date is not being concluded until the day I was in KL for the first meeting. I was frustrated knowingly that I need to be there again for second time for the same week. Catching for the earliest flight is the most tedious thing I hate most. Monday was nightmare; I have to wake up at 430am in order to catch 7am flight. Miserable! We have to stay a night there and returned on the following day by catching the last flight at 10pm. I just can’t bear with the second trip anymore since the first is so tiring.
Friday, I was like
again cursing the whole night and day. It was management meeting. Just to make me there for 3 hours, I have to suffer myself with day trip flight. It was another miserable day. I have to catch 8am flight and returning at 730 flight since the meeting is not really involve me that long hours. Lunch was not bad as regular as every year’s meeting, where we have ‘lou sang’ and other Chinese cuisine from 1 of the famous Chinese restaurant ‘Friend’ in Shah Alam, Kota Kemuning. Just these 2 meeting and training, I am now totally weak, tired and sick! My fever is getting worst today and in the plan to sleep whole day. Lets see if I can get up tomorrow for CNY pre-planned cleaning program . Anyway take a look at the ‘Lou Sang’ we took on my second trip.
Friday, I was like

No comments:
Post a Comment