Mom needs to catch her flight at 925am. We woke up around 700 and left the house around 745am. I can feel the heaviness of leaving mom during the 3rd day of CNY. Seriously the house will be totally quiet without mom. It will go back to a quiet and lonely house like before. It is just the 3rd day and yet I cannot feel the new year mood at all especially knowing mom is leaving me on the 3rd day. I don't think anyone else would be able to feel it even my sibling. Sometimes being quiet is the best solution rather than mentioning it especially to those who is so pathetic and careless about others feeling. Well, seeing mom walking away from the boarding gate was a pain moment but it is still have to be it. Like it or not, I have to bear with it because it is a reality not imagination. I am lucky that my girlfriend is there accompanying me knowingly that I will be sad and lonely after that. Just that I cannot cry out loud that time because she is there. I just wish to cry out loud when I entered the car but with her around I don't think I want to do it. It is just a 3rd day and I was so afraid to go back home. We were loafing around in Butterworth, watched a movie and then looked for food to fill up out stomach since we already out from the house. We only return home early evening and took a nap before looking for dinner. What really make 2 of us together whole day was; both of our parents left us alone in the house during CNY. We have our sweet time being together for the 3rd day and probably for another 1 day since it is weekend. Wish there is no CNY.
Monday, 14 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment