I have being keeping quiet since Tuesday and refuse to talk much in office. I can start to feel the worries among my colleagues and of course that little bitch who have being giving me problems all the while. I am so mad over what she did to me. I have being very patient and quiet for these few month and she have being taking advantage on me like showing me faces, busy flirting on the phone and making friends with my enemies. Last time, she is always behind me and making lots of complaint about these enemies and I have to back her up. Now she choose to be close to them and trying to tell them she is not in good terms with me. Because of my boss, I have to be an enemy to everyone in the northern and I only have a hope which is all my staff would side me and back me up. I don't mind if the choose to be neutral rather than be siding my enemy than me. I have no choice but they do. And she is choosing to be transparent to these people that we are not in good terms and she is siding them. People are laughing at me and making fun on me for being so restless and no one is supporting me except my boss who made me to be like this. I am so disappointed and decided to be quiet and be friend to no one except myself. I rather be normal colleague and off office hours I am no friend to them at all. What surprises me today, she called me and talked to me that everyone which is my staffs including her is so worry about me and know that I have no one around me to talk to. It is like telling me if I don't make friend with her or them, I am all alone in the office. Fuck! I was so mad that time and warn her to talk about work and hang off if there is nothing much to say. She talked for almost 30 mins and out of my control, I yelled at her to stop and I am going to hang off rudely if she don't stop talking. I was trying hard to keep quiet and lay down but with her talks like I am wrong being ignoring them burst me up and start talking rudely to her. I keep telling her I have made up my mind, I will have no more friend in office, I need no support and people to stay behind me! In fact I don't need them at all. i can just find fault with them by telling my boss but I choose not to make up things worst. I bet she is now frustrated and regret calling me. I think she will leave soon. In fact I am very mad over her. She is the one that makes me upset since Tuesday. Boss called me early in the morning giving me bad news and I was struggling to stay put and be strong. She light up my fire when she shows to the whole office she is not in good terms with me and siding my enemies. What kind of assistant that would betray their own boss who brought them up all the way from down there. I am disappointed and sad over this. I just cannot believe this happen and I am speechless when I am in the office. I just wish I can find a better job and quit as fast as I can.
Thursday, 10 March 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment