Tuesday, 8 March 2011

08.03.2011 - Never trust to a woman

I have being working in this company for years and met this lady since the day I joined. We are not in the good terms at all and always argued for day and night. Until the day I got promoted, she turned to be nice to me and eventually falling in love with me; which I did not know about this at all. Things changed last few years ago when she decided to get into my life during and after I got broke off with my ex-girl friends. And we get even closer when I got promoted and she is assigned to be my assistant. We seems to be very closed and always be together whatever we do. She even promised me that she doesn't mind to be a good friend with me having fun all day long like girlfriend and boyfriend; especially touching, hugging and hanging out together. Yes we got even deeper than everyone ever knows. Lately I found my other part of my life, my life partner who can be with me and look after me when mom is not around. To me she is not perfect but an ideal person to be a wife for lifetime. To tell the truth, I would say it is too early to make her to be my wife. I need more time.
The bad part is , my so call assistant get to know about this and begin to retaliate. I recalled her promises to be with me is just friendship and will let me go to build my family if I manage to get a good girlfriend in times to come. But it doesn't seems to be true as at now. She is keep bugging me and making problem with me day and night. The worst is during office hours. She tried to ignore my call, ignore my instruction, pretend to be very busy on the phone with friends instead of customers, making friends to my enemies and worst of all, reluctant to work late or over time. She rather choose to stay close with all those we are not suppose to be closed with and choose to push me away. My working environment is getting worst and I hate to be in the office everyday. I hate to see her and hate to see how she act to be very ignorance, ego, impolite and worse is pretend to be some kind of happy. I hate seeing people pretending what they did just to show off to you. I know she purposely trying to make me think that she is going against me and telling the whole world that she is not in the good terms with me. I am tired.. I need to look for a better prospect than sitting in this company with full of shits and monkeys.

No comments: