Today was great! Despite having tough time in office, I manage to enjoy myself in the house with music followed by a touching retro movie broadcast from Channel 2. I was figuring out what can I do for today since I have hours to spend for myself. I keep turning TV channels 1 by 1 and discovered none of it would please me to watch. I was at the dining area where my 2nd TV was placed at and feeling of shifting to the living room to catch my DVD movie than keep on wasting my time tuning to channels that have nothing to watch. Before I make up my mind, I still with the remote control changing channels like no body business until I notice channel 2 is playing an old movie - Devil wears Prada. I do have the DVD too but thinking of digging it out, I decided to sit tight and enjoy a bit especially admiring Anne Hathaway's charming and cute little face. I was telling myself why should I spend my time watching an old movie where else I have plenty more new DVDs waiting for me to watch. With the laziness and feeling comfortable on the chair and the story plays, I finished that movie even with the annoying numerous advertisements from time to time. I just don't know how can I so patient with the local channel that comes with tonnes of advertisement. Anyway I again feel touched with that movie and now feeling lovely and relaxing. I wish to have that feeling everyday every night. So lovely story.
Thursday, 7 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment