I was summoned to be in Ipoh pottery factory today to conduct a security audit. Life in my company is not easy; I have to be the lead in the team, organize work for the team, come out with a strategy plan for the team, scheduling for the team members, maintain SOP, review team work and performing the team work as well. Hokkien says Bao Sua Bao Hai and yet my boss is asking me what I am doing everyday? If a boss understand and trust his/her sub, he/she will never ask this silly question! Anyway the trip was pretty stress. I enjoy driving in the morning and getting myself away from the desk work and of course my emails. I took a nice lunch with my buddy from Ipoh and resume my audit until 530pm. Before I headed home, I dropped by a food stall followed by enjoying my SPA in 1 of the cheapest SPA centre. By the time I reach home, I am drop dead tired and sleep like a pig. Imagine with all the tiredness and sleepless night a night before, I am do drop dead and enjoy the sleep without any disturbance. I wish everyday will be the same; away from the desk and away from all the trouble in office.
Tuesday, 5 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment