Wednesday, 13 April 2011

10.04.2011 - RM799??

I was searching around for the past few months for a TV in my room. While we were walking around in the supermarket, we hop in 1 of the electrical shop since there is an offer. Sony Bravia LCD 46' Full HD, cost around RM3800 and I can't stop myself looking at the set and start to dig my pocket for my credit card. I was in the plan to replace my living room LCD to a bigger 1 and place the old LCD in my room. Well, something comes to my mind and I backing off hoping somewhere else would gives me a better offer than the one I've seen here. So what I did was, I went back home, took a sleep and by late evening, we drove out for our dinner somewhere in Bagan Luar. After we finished our meal, we visited SEC, another electrical shop that offers varieties of LCD and LED TV. What really catch me is the LED TOSHIBA FULL HD 24', what is compact, clear, sharp and just nice size to fit in my room. With that price compared to the 46' TV at the cost of RM3800, I place my booking immediately and demanded a cash and carry. I draw some money from the nearest bank and cash out the TV without thinking twice. I believe that TV price will slash down again as times goes. Who know in another 6 months time 55' TV would cost only MYR3800? I think I still can wait for a while to replace my current LCD Bravia in my living room. Anyway I am glad that I can enjoy watching TV in my own room. Cool.

No comments: