Monday, 9 May 2011

03.05.2011 - I am going out!

Working in a company that full of shit is making feel I am piece of shit lying on the floor. I keep telling myself, this is part of work life! Political issue does not meant for governmental level only but it is involved greatly in an organization. Although they are not as critical as governmental parties, but they are more cruel compared to others. I am working in a shit hole that full of shits in there. Despite having the says that he hates politic in his team, yet he is the biggest politician in our company, practicing cronyism and discrimination. Not sure if he is part of corruptions agenda like Barisan Nasional! I am a person who hates politics especially in the office / organization or family. I always keep telling myself, stay within my circle and keep everything as low and problem free from any of the parties in my organization. But things never happen as what I wish for. The political problem crushes between the northern and central region of my office comes majority from my department due to my silly big boss who enjoy attacking anyone that he refused to work with or anyone he dislike. Yes he is a sissy, silly and bitchy! Worst of all, his so call assistant; which I think more suitable to address as private secretary is making everything worsen. I keep wondering why the hell am I being assigned to join his team? Well, not to say he is totally an asshole, he is indeed a good leader in managing situation fairly, awarding his cronies, siding his cronies and making things correct although it is wrong for his cronies. My life in this company is full of horror when he keep attacking every single person he dislike in the branch I work in. To worsen my life, he uses me as his weapon to kick everyone ass. Ya I am paid to be a donkey! It is just the title 'Manager' but in reality, I am just another office boy cum operator cum administrator cum security guard cum prostitute. I cannot imagine the donkey years I have been here for and yet I am still here waiting for someone to keep fooling me around. He repeatedly mentioned that I am a lead in northern but in reality I am just another donkey carrying other people burdens and shits. I was told that someone else is leading the team in my office, in my department who have being missing most of the time having his sweet time outing but declaring marketing / sales. How am I going to back stab him if he is a close friend of mine. I was asked to look after him and be friend with him but at the end he is another same level of person I am sitting next to holding a position of executive? I was then told that he is not reporting to me, thus he is not under my control. Well, if he is, why the hell I have look after him and shadowing what he does? 2 head in a department? I guess I need to wake up and move on with a new life. Yes I have greatest challenge for the past 2 to 3 weeks ago by searching for other opportunity. Seriously speaking, I don't mind having a low pay as long I work happily and free from all the shits i am having since the past 13 years. I am sick and tired over this again and again without having a solution. I tried to talked, argued and even retaliated but at the end, I have to obey whatever they asked me to without a single question. My surprise is, this silly boss always forces me to say yes but he keep asking me not to be his YES man. He made the decision, finalized it and want me to agree! He says 'what is your comment'. If I comment it, he says I am not respecting his decision and he will move on with it without any further consideration. If he wish to do what he wants, well why in the first place he calls me and ask me to comment? just to say YES or what? Fuck man... I really hate to deal with these 2 person who have being very childish and disrespectful. If I given the chance to kick someone butt, I will surely choose him and her!!!

No comments: