Life can be happening and miserable. People said its up to us to choose what we want it to be. To me I don't think so. Life to me is meaningless and full of shits. Humans are silly as they grow older and wiser they make more mistakes themselves. The inventor was praised over what they specialized at and invented for human sake but in reality they are full of shits! The more human invented, the more human have to struggle to own it and enjoy it. There is where competition and struggles comes. There is no turning back except the end of the world. Seriously, I am blunt why I am created in this world. Blames goes to my mom, dad, grandpa, grandma, ancestors and so on. Well, this is it... I have to live with it rather than thinking twice and keep on pointing fingers to who causes me here. I am not as fortunate like Paris Hilton or any millionaire but I am fortunate that I am born perfect with pair of hands and legs. With the perfectness, I have to work hard and struggle every breath I have to live and stay alive in this damn world. If I am given the choice, I rather be a dust or cloud or anything else except a living creatures. Life ain't that wonderful if you are broke or mindless; except you have aims and goals. But at the end you still need to fight and push yourself to achieve it rather than sitting still waiting for it to happen.
Monday, 9 May 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment