Monday, 25 July 2011

25.07.2011 - RM500 extra?

If you are working for a company for years and holding a heavy responsibility for years; what do you wish to have? To me I want to have an assistant to lighten my burden not paying me extra. My body wont grow with another hand with that increment! Sometimes management are so selfish and only think about themselves instead of their workers. Although they know we are overrun, yet they still ignore it and assume we can handle it. Despite telling them we no longer able to cope, still they think we are just venting off and will still able to get it done as it should be. I was trying so hard to convince them to hire an assistant to help me; every time I asked, they says okay but when it comes to reality of hiring, they keep silent and pretend know nothing. I really blunt now. People says we should be happy when pay rise but to me I feel sad because it gives me more hopeless to leave and more difficult to search for other job. Seriously I am so pampered with the pay now. I wish I can just disappear in this world and flew far away from the current place I am. I am so tired with life.

No comments: