It has being days receiving messages through Facebook from a friend known as Yuencc. She is an ugly and weird kind of person whom I got to know few years back when I drop by the place where she work for lunch. It was a huge food court located right behind my old office. Initially I thought she was a nice lady but ugly. Men around that area was talking shit about her looks while woman are condemning her looks. Seriously she is an ugly bitch but I don't think she deserved to be ignored and abandon by friend or people at her surrounding just because she is ugly! I took a step to know her and talk to her most of the time with hope that she is aware that there are still people willing to make friend with her. We are close to each other and even meet up during weekend for jogging and breakfast but of course as friend status. Sorry to say this if you ask me to marry her I rather be single the entire life. That's the fact. Time pass pretty fast and one day she told me she in love with me. I rejected her politely with a reason I m not in the thought of having a partner now. Despite knowing so she still not giving up and keep bugging me and taking advantage on me by flirting with me and offer me sex! Yes I rejected too. Swear to God I reject it! After weeks I was told that she is getting marry the next day. I was shocked at that time not because of loosing a friend or someone but for what she offered to be my partner and also sex. Sound scary! I tried to SMS her asking how she is and why for a sudden she is getting married? She answered sorry! Weird! So years passed. Lately she returns with lots of miserable revenge which I don't know why or reason of doing it. She attacks me saying that she love and miss me still and she is very disappointed over my rejection on her offers. .....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone4
Friday, 5 August 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment