Well again how silly I am arranging a trip down to Hq for 1 whole day training. Seriously I don't really like to burn my weekend like that but considering the packed schedule I have and my team it forces me do it. I was on this flight this morning seating at the aisle row 24, seat C. Beside me there is 1 sweet Chinese lady followed by another Malay at the window seat. Nothing is that special after all throng the flight just that the lady beside me is so gorgeous and beautiful until I can't even put myself into a sleep. I keep peeping at her with my eye end just to get her glimpse and smile. Unfortunately she is very quiet and proud. I might be wrong as woman usually behave like this just to protect themselves; can't expect much from them. Her lips is so small and thin while her skin were so smooths and fair. Her nose is so sharp and a shape of Caucasian. She is one of the perfect God's created creature in this world. She was wearing a simple shirt with blue jeans that unveil her body shapes perfectly. I wish I can be her friend but she doesn't seems friendly at all. Nothing much to hope for as she just silence throughout the flight. I just thought of saying hi and telling her how gorgeous she is but with 2nd thoughts I rather don't to avoid any circumstances. I believe with such perfect lady there must someone who owned her. Usually good stuffs are peoples grabs won't come to me at all. Gosh I wish I see her again; if I did I want to tell her how gorgeous she is and how much I like to see her.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone4
Saturday, 10 September 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment