
I was so excited for my Singapore trip last 2 weeks ago. one; to meet my mom and Lucas and twp; to prepare myself for my wedding. I bought 2 diamond rings; a proposal ring with the hope I able to get thing settle down this time. No doubt it is expensive yet it is worth for something that is important to me. That will be my mom and my future wife. Hahahaha.... Mom was glad and happy but refuse to accept the gift since it is too costly. Unle

ss sister willing to share, then she don't mind. Sister then decided to share with me for mom's portion. Well, this is my very first time buying a diamond ring; it makes me feel so happy and proud. What really makes me feel weird now is, I keep asking if she is the one? We had an argument for days and it is partly because of her attitude that have yet to change. That makes me worry more if she is the one I should marry with. I just wish God will be there to answer me because He knows my path of life and what my future is.
No comments:
Post a Comment