Sunday, 2 October 2011

01.10.2011 - dislike? Do it!

It is not nice being force to do something you don't like. Weekend is always my rest day and I tried many ways to make full use of it to rest rather than work or doing something I dislike. I was asked to be in Singapore this week just to attend some silly scapegoat meeting. I will explain in more detail about how bad it is later. I know that having weekend in Singapore is not what I wished for but in the thought of seeing my mom I force myself to be there. As I expected we are travelling out twice today. Morning we have heavy breakfast at the mamak stall and evening I am forced to attend 1 birthday party; my sister in law cousin. After the party we headed to 1 buffet restaurant in Marina Sand mall. The restaurant was damn crowded and I feel uncomfortable with the movement including the moment of grabbing for food. It is miserable. I hate this kind of environment. I always wish for peaceful weekend and home cook. Unfortunately none of us willing to cook during weekend. Makes sense though after days of working and stress. But at least something simple and homely type rather than travelling here and there. Especially with the bad weather hot and rain for sudden. Seriously I don't wish any luxury meals or environment I just wan family homely gathering and simple food.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone4

Location:Singapore

No comments: