It is nice to have someone you love back home after months not seeing each other. I was excited for the past few weeks after knowing mom is coming back home for a week. No doubt she will be alone without my nephew, I am so glad she is back to be with me even for couple of days. Days past tremendously fast and it is now 7 days past and mom is now ready packed to return home to Singapore. I was reluctant but she really need to go to look after my nephew in Singapore whom she have missed for the past 7 days. I always dream that my sister would return to our origin country and all of us gather each other in 1 big house rather than staying far apart. Of course for the sake of mom. But this will never happen.
These 7 days were fabulous. Although it is remain as normal routine, yet we are happy to see each other, eat together and go out together as a family. I realised that mom kept talking about my nephew most of the time. I guess she really miss Lucas in Singapore. We went to few places, especially her friends house and enjoying foods where we regularly have when she was here in Penang. Well now, I am left behind again!
When I return home from the airport, the house is totally silent and I begin to feel lonely again. I am not good i handling such situation. I am too emotional in this and I always felt being left behind when there is a tremendous change in my house. I start to feel life being meaningless and useless. I wish I grow older and wiser. I am too old now to have all this silly feelings. Sometimes I have to go through this since life is just another media and soul.

No comments:
Post a Comment