Woman is exactly like hurricane / Stacy storm. They can be perfect today and worst the next day. I am not sure if what i have venting off for the past few days works on her? or it triggers her sense that how important our marriage is. Well, I can't be much worried now. Because I don't even know how serious she is in patching up our relationship. What I can see now is totally re brand of her. Or is it because I stuffed some cash to her last week because seeing her Facebook commenting 'no money'. I did spoke to her but she keep telling me she is financially okay. Is it real that whatever women says is an opposite meaning? i.e. yes = no?
Well, I guess there is nothing much I can do now than moving forward day by day. Whether it is windy or raining, I still have to sort out my very best way to fit into the weather change. Should it be happy or not, I still have to walk to path the way it is and tuning myself according to the new frequency. God bless!

No comments:
Post a Comment