Friday, 16 November 2012

12.11.2012 - Will the World End on 2012?

Would the world End? I was busy browsing the net seeking for the truth about this prediction; unfortunately none of it is reliable. I just have the sense that no one will ever tell us or publish it if there are any threat or danger that forth coming. I guess I watched too much of movie. In movies, usually the top authority would choose to keep everyone calm by denying the truth on what is going to happen soon. It is true that keeping everyone calm is the best solution ever. You will be able to minimise the casualties if everyone is calm and not rushing by foot stepping each other. Well, the cause of death and damage to the earth still caused by human aren't they? How true the prediction is? Do you think everyone cares? Be honest, should that be truly quoted or just for the purpose of publicity and money generating from the spread, I am so sure no one ever bother much.
While I was carrying out my job regularly, some of those clients approached me and asked if I have prepared for the worst. I was stunt and asking if 'what' I can do if it is the end of the world? I was asked to purchase as many dried and can food as I can, back pack kits and necessary surviving kits that can last me as long as possible. I keep wondering what is this all about. Why would I spend those money getting those stuffs if everyone is going to die anyway? Then she begun to lecture me about the prediction. According to her, there will be no end but something will happen in which may or might wipe out the entire world. This will create a brand new world and for those that left behind will be the founder of the new earth an mankind. Questions keep pouring in my mind how could I or other survive if 'something' is going to wipe out the world then? Then the 2012 and The Day After Tomorrow movie comes. I guess too many movies for humans. While laughing, I asked "where are you planning to go if things happen?"; and she replied "to hike as high as I can". It makes sense to me a little but "where?". She replied "any mountain". In my country and state, I bet no high hills/mountain would be able to cater such big wave, tornado or volcano. But yet, it is still a state of survival right? Now... lets assume that you survived the Catastrophe, and you are 1 of the 30 survival. No potable water, no food and shelter, no proper sanitary convenience to dispose off our waste effective, etc. how long do you think you can survive for the next few days and years? Well I am not being too negative, but in reality, I guess it will probably ended up human slaughtering human just to keep themselves alive with food, or probably some kind of disease that may cause death to human nature. Yes... don't ever think of antibiotic or cough syrup if this really happen because hospital will also be wipe out completely! I guess too much of movie and imagination. Whatever it is, lets brace ourselves and live happily day after days. Pray for the better reincarnation and help those who needed helps as long we can help. If the world ends or changed as what it is predicted we are not in the position to conclude or change it except pray harder. Well, should that be real or not, you will still have to move on tomorrow and so on. You will have to work for living, smile to others, make everyone happy, serve food for your family, clean and disinfect your house, gardening, etc. as usual. So why think so much while we still have to move on with our lives. Me? should that be the end or otherwise, I still have to move on with my damn life. Of course if you ask me what is in my mind, I would rather choose the end of the world. Damn! so negative I am ...

No comments: