Monday, 4 February 2013

01.02.2013 - I am a Bad man in Family

If I were given a chance to choose, seriously I would prefer to look after my mom for my entire life and enjoy my single life forever. What you see before on any woman will totally different once they become your wife. Like it or not that will be too late to decide because I already signed the paper and I am bound to all of these. There are so many things dispute among the 2 of them but as daughter in law, I believe she should pay more respect the elderly and learn to absorb what is needed and what is not. Elderly usually complain alot but if she understood enough she should have learn what is correct and what is wrong.

I just being told by her that she actually bought some cloths and toys for our baby; but what keeps me wondering is, she is 7 months pregnant and why is there a need to buy those things in advance? and worst of all it is keep behind me without my knowledge. When i confronted her, she says she respected my thought and doesn't want to have argument over the purchases in which I think it is unnecessary at all. I cannot understand much on this but I do understand that she is so childish and doesn't seems to understand what is called necessary. Excuse was she don't feel the pregnancy without the toys and baby cloths. Funny aren't they?

I just being too tired over all this. I just wish to walk away or probably pretend nothing but it is so hard to do so. Help me God

No comments: