Monday, 4 February 2013

04.02.2013 - PKR/DAP/PAS or BN on GE13?

Well, I am not a journalist or politician. I am just an ordinary citizen of Malaysia who got tired over the childishness of the politicians. I am not really impressed by the current ruling party because despite being aware of the loop holes, yet they do nothing. Worst of all the government is supporting all the major corruptions and do nothing over proven corruption cases. Instead they claimed they are against corruption and keep on digging other people (those from opposition parties) cases on corruption. Those with clear evidences they keep low and do nothing. Everytime when you begin to complain and voice out your dissatisfaction over their ruling, they chase you out from the country and call you a disgrace and betrayer. But when they suck OUR money they are doing their job well and they expect we listen, listen, listen and keep quiet. If they failed to convince you, they use money to bribe you to accept the facts. E.g. getting you to vote them. What is democracy? seriously I don't think they are practising it now in our country. Waste of time talking about these people.
About opposition, well, I don't think corruption will be eliminated even if they took over the government but I am sure it will not be as prevailing as current government. Remember those who works in the opposition majority of them are from the current government body. I believe some of them are at their free will to join the opposition purely because they do not agree on the dirty job they are doing all the while. But some of them leaving because they are not being feed enough. So if those 'not being feed' enough join the opposition, what do you expect from these people if they take over the government? Well if you ask me, I will still put a stand on the opposition, at least the current government learn their lesson for being too arrogant, ignorant, rude, disrespectful, corruptible, power crazy, blood sucking, cronysim, etc.
What really bother me is how strong is the tied between the component parties in the Pakatan Rakyat? The 3 component parties carries different manifesto but same objective. If they would to rule the country, I am very sure about the peace but I am not about how they going to get along. I am a strong supporters to DAP and respect PAS over their humble leader. But again, it seems religious will still the major problem for Pakatan. If we are talking about Malaysian OR 1 Malaysia in which the current government have launched them lately; where they themselves doesn't know what 1 Malaysia mean to us, we should treat everyone fairly in all aspect. Everyone have their own religion, race and believes. I don't see any need to look into the aspect of condemning other people religion, demolish their temples, etc. Same apply to benefits. Why special discount on purchasing houses for certain religion? why special privilege for certain race to study aboard under government sponsorship? entering university? etc.? why?
Back to Opposition; You can count on my vote on the GE13 although I am very disappointed over the disagreement your component parties surfaced lately. I am not sure how true this picture is or probably some other party ( you know who ) purposely paying this jokers to hold banners to make PR looks ugly. I hope that all of you grow up as an adult and remember if you win the election you will be ruling the country; No Joke! If you cannot settle this issue among yourself how do you expect us to trust you fullest? our safety? country peace? economy growth? our country? This is not playing sand at the beaches or remote control toys; this is real and it will happen soon. Meet up closely, sit and discuss to get all issued agreed. If you think it won't work, then just tear the party apart and stand at your own feet as independent party rather than fooling yourself arguing over issues among the component. We put our hope on you and wishes badly that you take over the over-corrupt government and don't act like 1 of them now before you won the election. I understand the freedom of voicing out people's concern but not fights among the component parties. I hope everyone stays strong with you PR. Help us to help you PR. We want something new, we wan changes and we want freedom! and of course NO to corruption and cronyism.

No comments: