So; everyone wish to have weekend because weekend is the only day where they are not required to report work, instead they are allowed to sleep until late morning, go shopping, etc. But if you look into it technically, weekend is an ordinary day similar to weekday. Although the count shows clearly 1 to 7th day yet they are similar days that run 24 hours, day and night, rain the same way, hot the same way, etc. Imagine if the founder of Mon to Sunday defined Monday as weekend, it makes no different after all right? Well, it is the matter of how we take it and how we make our day meaningful.
For those with luxury life, for example maid at home and full air conditioned, well weekend is really meaningful to them. They just rest like useless person, need not to do house work, need not to cook, just shopping, and of course sleep throughout the day in the fully air conditioned room / house. For those with partner, I mean gf/bf well it is even more colourful especially cuddling on the bed and making love throughout the day. Wonderful aren't they?
For me, it is just another day where I have to work out on house cleaning under tremendous hot weather. Well, yes my house do have shelter / roof the prevent direct sun glare but inside the house, it is more or less similar to microwave oven. That is the moment when I started to sweat and mood begin to turn sour and bad. Unlikely weekdays where I spend every hours in the air conditioned office and I can forget about house cleaning and by the time I reach home; it is already late evening. If you really ask me, I would say weekday is way much better than weekend. Sometimes I just feel bored during weekend. Worst of all I spend alot during weekend than weekday. Well, I am 1 and only species that think so. Weird!

No comments:
Post a Comment