What is going wrong with this world? The weather is so hot and it touches 32C as appeared in my iPhone application. But how reliable the weather report is? I tried this application for sometimes and most of the time it shows isolated rain but there is no rain at all. I guess the forecast is somehow a gimmick to keep everyone calm over the drastic change on the weather. When the world is talking about the end of man-kind, we never expect that the weather is more killing than the threat. As you can see here, I took a screen shot of my iPhone application, it shows consistency of isolated rain but for the past few days, there is no rain at all. Jogging was part of my daily routine but the jog is more or less similar to sauna. My sweat drops before I begin my jog! It is like dehydrating before you got yourself workout. Lunch is also another problem. The drastic change of the temperature from office to outside is really killing. How long will the weather last until it rain? Currently it is very hot, dry and hazy. I found out that there are many people that fall ill and have difficulties in breathing due to the bad weather but will that caused any epidemic or disaster? This is really torturing and I hope it ends soonest possible.
 |
| Add caption |
No comments:
Post a Comment