Tuesday, 23 April 2013

23.04.2013 - PAS is our Idol too!

Seriously.... I really salute to PAS and PKR during DAP logo issue raised by the RoS. Although they do have their reason behind for helping the component parties, probably some may say, they want big win under their flag/logo, but to me it touches many of us of how the Pakatan works as a team when either one face problem. On the nomination day, I was driving around and stop over at the DAP stations joining the crowd. I noticed there is 1 PAS representative stood under hot sun next to his bike. I guess he is sent to standby just in case if the DAP logo is not usable, he will be representing PAS to authorise the use of PAS logo in the PRU 13. Although he doesn't look friendly but I am very proud of him and PAS for being there when help is needed. I don't have his name but he is wearing PAS jacket and was there when Lim Hock Seng and Boon Poh gave their speech. Well done PAS and we love you too like how we love DAP. HIDUP PAS (Parti Islam Se-Malaysia)

No comments: