Friday, 26 April 2013

25.04.2013 - P46 candidate. Why should I vote him!?

I was greatly shocked when I realized the parliament candidate P46 at Batu Kawan is the A Curry House Restaurant owner. What I really dislike about this person is... I have seen this fellow for years because I worked somewhere TAMAN INDERAWASIH near to his office. Everytime when we greet him with a smile, he will ignore us and treat us like invisible! He is damn LANSI and look rude. I don't really know him but therefore it is not fair for me to judge the real he is. But I am so sure if I were to cast a vote there he can forget about my vote! No reason why I should vote to someone that behave like this. None of the voter would like to have this type of candidate! Yes the BN candidate I am referring to.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone4

No comments: