Tuesday, 3 September 2013

03.09.2013 - Sensitive Person is not nice to mix with.

Do you agree that that talking to a sensitive person is a waste of time? I realised that it is so difficult to deal with someone that is extremely sensitive; especially woman. They can even take jokes as serious as it is and throw their long face to you while you laugh out loud. To them it is a humiliation. I have 1 in my house. The concept she applied to herself is exactly same as what I mentioned above. Worsen the case, she can joke with you the harsh way but expect no such in return. I am known as 1 rude joker that makes people laugh but no intention of hurting people. No doubt some of the words that spill out from my mouth may hurt them but in the end, I am just cracking a joke with them and make fun of myself. It works well with guys but not ladies especially. So, the only way to get along with woman during the conversation is sit, quiet, talk soft, listen and laugh when they make stupid jokes. Pretending it is funny. Worsen is no matter how harsh they put it in, you will still have to smile and swallow them deeply.
Question is how am I going to survive with this life? I love jokes and making fun of each other, creating a topic to talk and condemning others. Although I knew this is not good to talk people's back but as long it makes either of us laugh means it is worth to talk about. But of course not to the extend of cursing or making a big mess with others.
I am just too tired of talking nowadays. The only thing I knew now is to make peace in the family and keeping quiet. Should it be right or wrong, silence is golden.

No comments: