Everyone seems enjoying weekend but to me
it is just another headache day where I have to be a maid and driver. Mom was
away this week for some Taoism prayers and I am fully so called HouseWife. I usually
drive them out for weekend breaks even though I am extremely tired.
A day before, I thought i will have my
wonderful ‘ME’ time. Mom was away for prayers at the temple since morning and
my wife and daughter is scheduled to go back to my in law. I was waiting for
the moment to be alone in the house probably a nap and then full time movies. I
have plenty BlueRay disc that is waiting.
So morning was a little easy. Wife woke up
ahead than me and got the house work done. I was little surprised. I just need
to wipes the appliances that blanketed with dust. Then we went out for
breakfast and then buying fruits, not forgetting for the lunch treats from our
neighbor in conjunction to Hari Raya. Usually I dislike attending such events
but it is not really nice to reject people especially if they come to your
house and invites you sincerely. So, by the time we reach home, mom surprised
me by a call to pick her up for the lunch. I rushed to the temple to pick her
up and rush back to catch up the rest of our neighbor attending the party. It
took us about 30 minutes to eat and then back home. So, initially I though mom
is away and wife is going back to her mom’s house. Now, mom is back home and
wife is about to go back her house. Sound a little disappointed. So when i am
back home from in law’s house, i was asked by mom to buy the regular homemade
soya sauce that we usually bought from. So that keep me moving on the road
again. So instead of having my planned sleep and movie, now I am riding my bike
for 30 minutes to buy her soya sauce. I tell you the story how I speak to the
seller later.
So by the time I am back home, mom was
getting ready to go to temple. Again I was summoned to send her. Looks like my
day is just being a driver. So, since Saturday is my jogging day, I packed my
stuff and send her off to the temple and straight heading to Mengkuang Dam for
jogging.
5.5 km jog is really tiring, especially for
fat man like me. By the time I reached home, I was asked to have my dinner at
in laws. I didn’t even have time to be at home except taking shower. Damn it! That is how I burnt my ME time. What a waste.
Kind of agree when old people says married man is just another miserable life being.

No comments:
Post a Comment