hahahaha... ridiculous... 513... infact I didn't realised at all.. my fren from a bank alert me. Well, nothing special today. Just a bit sad that 1 of my good fren is a gay... worsen he ask me to... .. .. make love with him... I can't believe it... he is so good looking... but a gay... damn... I told him I am NOT de same species as him but he never give up lo. Aiya looks like i have to give up this good fren.
2 hours ago.. i received a call from a doc from Mount Miriam. Can you imagine the doctor you spoke to 2 days ago call you again? The first thing come to my mind; bad one of course! I am so speechless when he says 'Its me Dr Rakesh'. Honestly.... my heart beats triple the normal speed and hoping he wont be giving me a bad news. THANK GOD ... he called to say sorry on behalf of his hospital for the incidents that happen on Monday. See how responsible he is... HUH? yaya... i lodge a complain to the CEO.... I thought this should be addressed to the management but somehow it was channelled to the doctor who is busy treating patience... I really wonder how they got the Quality Management System Certification. hm....
Friday, 13 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
Suprise !! Very good demand ... Hehehe.. Even the opposite sex also attracted to u ...
Post a Comment