Tuesday, 18 November 2008

15.11.2008 – Annual Screw-Up Dinner at BUREK Merah

I am telling myself that I will not attend the dinner this year no matter how. Honestly I have no more mood to join for this dinner especially under our new administrator. Partly due to missing fellow good colleague years back; but do I have the choice? i receive an invitation from our HR department to be presence for 10 years service award; and it will not be nice if I was not there when my name was called.

So I took my mom along for this year but it is a disappointment trip. The dinner, breakfast and lunch; is so horrible! Bukit Merah Laketown is totally screwed up. No one maintain the hotel, no one care about the quality of the food, the ecopark is so dirty and smelly, the orang utan park so called biggest in the world is so boring until you cant even have close contact with the animal. The keeper will take you around in the so call caged cave surrounded by trees. If you see the orang utan, you are considered lucky because only small amount of orang utan is there. Talking about the food serve during the dinner, you won’t believe it. It is like a piece of shit! Can you imagine they serve Ikan Kembung in the dinner? Nasi Goreng? Fries? Mix Vege? Curry Chicken? Salty sausage? Damaged shrimps flesh? I can’t believe it! They even server this the next morning breakfast. The same salty sausage, damaged oranges and overdue juices. Flies were around the food and you can even see their staffs playing with the foods. No wonder the fruits are in broken pieces; it is because these morons ( the workers ) is rearranging the fruits by using the same tools customer using. The more contact you make with the fruits the more damages you gonna cause to the fruits. I can’t imagine how would tourist going to comment about this. It is a shame!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'll keep up all the commet and keep up the complain...so sorry make urs have a bad annual dinner memories...