Its a rainy Sunday today. I planned for a jog in the early morning but didn't make it because I over slept. By the time I woke up, it's already 0930, to me it is too late. So, fresh up myself and begin my weekend routine as usual. Took a light breakfast and begin my house cleaning until 1pm. No... I didn't spend 3 hours on cleaning, just that I stop awhile entertaining my friend who drop by for a chat. I am so hungry when I finished everything; sweeping the floor, cleaning my toilet, mopping the floor, wiping walls, wiping my HIFI sets and furniture. I took 2 bowls of porridge; thanks to MOM who is doing nothing except cooking for lunch. After we had our lunch, we rested at the sofas and watching astro. We intended to go out from the house since it is weekend but the weather was so hot and with heavy stomach, we end up resting and then fall to sleep until 4pm. Thanks to the lighting (raining) otherwise I will sleep until late evening. We decided to go for a jog around 6pm but the rain doesn't seems encouraging. We continue watching TV and then planning what to do next if the rain persist. Ya... we still lost... jogging is out of mind. So we continue watching tv until 7.30pm until we decided to drive down to town for dinner; my favorite Koey Teow T'ng. See... it is not an ordinary Koey Teow T'ng where you find small fish balls and minced pork. This 1 is special, it comes big bowl of keow teow (rice noodle), egg plant stuffed with fish meat, prawn 'wan tan', 2 big fish ball, steamed chicken meat, crispy soya bean cracker and of course with hot sweet boiled chicken stock. Can you imagine how wonderful it is? I ordered 2 bowls; me and of course my mom which cost me MYR15.00. of course it is expensive but to me with that much of ingredients, it worth for every penny I pay. I should have take some photo for share. Hmm... so before we head to the Koey Teow T'ng stall, we actually planned to go for New Zealand Ice Cream after dinner but after we finish these 2 bowls of wonderful koey teow, we give up the ice cream. So.... full.... We drive back straight without thinking of ice cream; and of course with full satisfaction on the meal we have just now. I wonder how am I going to go on diet if I continue to eat like that. Damn... so sad.
Sunday, 4 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment