Sunday, 11 January 2009

11.01.2009 - Sunday Blue

After days of weird weather; cold and windy; and of course my weird behavior for these few days; I can't sleep well even though I am sleepy. Worst is eyes and nose are so itchy. Well, today is usual day where cleaning is a must such as sweeping the floor, mopping, cleaning those dusty surfaces, repairing my mom's closet, etc. Usually people prefer to sleep late today but I woke at 6.30am preparing myself for a jog. I reached the Mengkuang Dam around 8am after confirming my neighbour unable to make it as he promised me yesterday. I think will join him later around 4pm hiking; hope I still make it. We (mom and me) are extremely tired today because we extended our walk to the other part of the dam which requires us to hike and walk. Mom started with a walk approx 2.2 km while I jog 4.4 km. As the weather is still cooling, air is still fresh and the sun glare was still enriching us with vitamins, we decided to take a slow walk to the other part of the dam. It took us another 1/2 hour to finish our walk. We are really really tired and to my surprise, mom's both palm swell. I guess she is too tired and the blood vessel is not working well still after her operation a year ago. I asked her to massage her hand and did some minor movement such as open and close the hand grip to alleviate the swell. Thank god it works. Well, it is inevitable to old people. Alot of things will happen to anyone of us when age catch up.

Now I am resting and sleepy. My next problem is... what to have for lunch? Too tired to walk and drive. I wish someone know how to drive.. to take over my place.

No comments: