Monday, 19 January 2009

18.01.2009 - Washing Sunday

I wish my maid is still around. I started off my day 7am this morning. I really wanted to sleep a bit late today but I can hear all the noises from the garden; who else? MOM la. So, instead of getting myself back to sleep, I tell myself... this will be my day starts. I woke up brush my teeth, change and then to the usual spot for jogging. I took 4 rounds this time for 4.4 km and sun bathing for 1/2 an hour before decided to leave. Then I recalled mom was talking about going to wet market for some marketing; so I drop her off at the wet market while I enjoy my Chinese tea and breakfast alone nearby the market. Seriously I don't like having heavy breakfast because I am still on diet. Hahaha... We reached home around 930am; where my miserable life start off. This time big cleaning work to do. Initially I did not plan to clean the house just because of CNY. Every year has CNY why should I trouble myself with all the cleaning. Since I am cleaning my house on weekly basis, I believe the house is clean enough and does not requires a gigantic cleaning process. As usual la.. when I started to clean, I never wanted to stop. Slowly I pull out all the couch, vacuum, wiping one by one and notice there are so many things dirty, dusty and lots of cobweb. Although I am so tired with the jog, there are much more for me to wash and clean which I can't stop at all. Mom is too old for this and there is no one else can help me except myself. I clean the damn house one whole day until 5pm. Seriously I am very tired and exhausted. I wish I can stop awhile and rest for the rest of the day since it is SUNDAY. HEY its SUNDAY. Rest day right? At 5, I am totally dry. Thirsty, hot and tired. Rashes were found around my chest and shoulder; probably my body temperature is above the normal value. I took a cold shower and throw myself on the couch hoping for a nab before dinner but.... aiya when I look at the clock it is almost 630pm and time for dinner. See... life never being wonderful la. So we went out for dinner and then back home around 8pm. I thought of surfing net but .. my instinct keep telling me bed is the best place for me to rely on than the silly notebook. I quickly jump on my bed and smiling to my darling pillow. Ya that sounds funny but I really did it because that is the best moment I have through out the day.

No comments: