After awhile, I was told by my sister from Singapore that, the MediaCorp had released another earth shaking drama that can brings you right to the screen and scenes. By listening to those who managed to finished all the 34 earth shaking episodes; most probably from those Singaporeans; you wont stop searching for the Cds/DVDs/Tapes/Downloads. YES... it is 'The Little Nyonya'. Thanks to the creative producers, directors and not forgetting to all the good actors and actress. This is really
an outstanding masterpiece I ever watched. The first episode already burried deep in my heart especially the introduction. The drama theme song and graphics that appears when it started gives me the warm welcome. The theme song was so matching with everything including every scene that it slotted in. The bitter and pain that going through by Yue Niang and her mother Ju Xiang really touching and can even makes you feel the same as she did. It nails deep inside my heart till my tears drop. That is why it keeps me watching 1 episode to the other until I reach the end. Like today; I start watching once I got up from bed and finished all the remaining 12 episodes by evening 7pm. I really don't know how to express it out anymore. 1 simple word to describe this drama... outstanding! Must watch DRAMA.
an outstanding masterpiece I ever watched. The first episode already burried deep in my heart especially the introduction. The drama theme song and graphics that appears when it started gives me the warm welcome. The theme song was so matching with everything including every scene that it slotted in. The bitter and pain that going through by Yue Niang and her mother Ju Xiang really touching and can even makes you feel the same as she did. It nails deep inside my heart till my tears drop. That is why it keeps me watching 1 episode to the other until I reach the end. Like today; I start watching once I got up from bed and finished all the remaining 12 episodes by evening 7pm. I really don't know how to express it out anymore. 1 simple word to describe this drama... outstanding! Must watch DRAMA. 
No comments:
Post a Comment