Getting to know someone special is everyone’s dream especially life partner. To me, although I’ve being pressured badly by my surrounding friends and relative, it never makes me feel tempted at all. But of course it is sad to be alone at all time without being concerned or accompany especially during bad times.
Meeting people is part of my profession, especially when I start having my presentation, introduction and exchanging name cards session. Most of these people on the big meeting desk are from executives levels to directors. Initially I don’t really like what I am doing but after sometimes, I enjoy it very much. Believe it or not, a highly paid persons needs to bow to some lowly paid like me. Worst of all, sometimes they ask for our advice.
So, there is once I get to attend a company in Perak; a small processing factory which I need to visit their process, evaluate their compliance and of course holding couple of meetings. Throughout my service in this company for 11 years, this is my very first time getting involve in some agricultural products, talking to bunch of China Man’s ways of dealing with business. But the most wonderful about the trip is getting to know and make friends with their staffs.
I was enjoying my trip this time as I stupidly fall in love with someone; I guess should rephrase it as ‘love at first sight’. Nothing is special that time but her character and looks really attract my attention. We are quite close and able to click to each other most of the time. Although language is our barrier (Cantonese & Hokkien) but it never stop us from keep on talking and knowing each other further than concentrating on what we are suppose to do on that day. Biologically, we are in love like a dream. Since I am on my assignment, therefore I could not go further except putting more concern on my job than thinking of getting close with her. By the time I wrap up my meeting with her, we went out for dinner and than waving to each other for good bye. Her smile really embedded deep in my heart; I told myself, I need to know her more!
After couple of times on the phone, we started to have feels to each other. We talk everything except our background! I started to question her about her background but none was replied; that really makes me curious. I turn to her friend several time seeking for help if there is anything behind her that she so mind to share with me but I was warned not to put feeling towards her because there is something that she lied to me. I persuaded her friend so many times to tell me what it is all about but to no avail. Seriously I am so mad about her friend but somehow I can sense it that it is difficult for her to back stab her friend to someone she knew for couple of days.
I decided to confront her personally and demand for her answer since someone has enlightened me about her lies but she refuse to elaborate further except denying it. After several times of asking, arguing about this topic and ignoring her calls and message, she finally hinted me that I will not like her if she would to unveil about her past. Well, says what you want but to me as long you are lying, you are not a right person to be friend with. I am a simple person, should you being rape before, divorcee or anything which we call as “PAST’; it is then a ‘past’! I was frustrated for several days after knowing she is not honest to me after months being on the phone; as such I choose to ignore her totally and forget about her existence. She tried to hard to call me for days until I can no longer upholding my words; I answered her call and started to talk to her rudely. I use vulgar and harsh words just to chase her away but none was successful. She is so patient and humble although I’ve throw her words that none of woman in this world would accept it. It force me to go on soft, but it never stop me from asking what is going wrong with her and why she needs to lie to me? It is so funny when I realized that during that period of ignoring her calls, I miss her so much and thinking of calling her just to hear her voice. So, after several times persuading, she finally tells me that she is married with 3 children, and the 3rd is on the way; i.e. pregnant. My heart crushed to pieces when I heard that! I was like… shocked and blunt for seconds. But after digging for more, her later part claimed that she has only 2 kids. What a big damn liar.
In my life, I hate woman that flirting with married man and man that flirting with people’s wife. And why am I one of them? Although I am just a victim, I still feel that I am part of this stupid scandal and realizing how stupid I am to fall into her trap. After knowing her lies, it puts me alert and is more vigilant to everything she had talked to me and to scrutinize everything that she claimed to be. Everything she says doesn’t seem to be consistent and accurate. 3 times I asked 3 types of answers I received. Seriously I really don’t know what her objective is. And in what reason that makes her be so wild, playful and uncivilized? I can feel the warm when I stood around her, somehow her character and the way how she treat a man that makes me feel comfortable to be with her.
For example yesterday; she insisted to fetch me at the hotel in KL and send me to the KLIA. Initially I turn her down but after she insisted several times, I decided to allow her to drive me there. She is so close to me while we are walking in the airport approaching the counters, and on some occasion we clashed to each other and ended up holding hand and looking at each other like lovers while having our drinks. I gave her a big hug before she leaves the airport; and that is my biggest mistakes. I tried to control myself but I failed because I already fall to her since the day one knowing her. My heart beat twice faster than usual! She realized that! Seriously I am telling myself, I am so stupid to fall in love with her, to be with someone that lied to me and still lying till now, I am hugging someone’s wife, I am falling to someone’s traps, etc. If you ask me what I want from her; I can tell you straight ahead; Love but not Sex. This is man, if the man wants sex when seeing you, that is not love but fun.
Well, I don’t think it is worth to spare a space for her in my heart. I choose to cut a piece of her in my heart away although it cause me a pain rather than causing a severe pain later part. I don’t want to ruin people’s family and I don’t want to be punished for what I have done in my next life. I believe time will heal my wound. 1 word to describe about me… stupid! This is what I call retribution!
Meeting people is part of my profession, especially when I start having my presentation, introduction and exchanging name cards session. Most of these people on the big meeting desk are from executives levels to directors. Initially I don’t really like what I am doing but after sometimes, I enjoy it very much. Believe it or not, a highly paid persons needs to bow to some lowly paid like me. Worst of all, sometimes they ask for our advice.
So, there is once I get to attend a company in Perak; a small processing factory which I need to visit their process, evaluate their compliance and of course holding couple of meetings. Throughout my service in this company for 11 years, this is my very first time getting involve in some agricultural products, talking to bunch of China Man’s ways of dealing with business. But the most wonderful about the trip is getting to know and make friends with their staffs.
I was enjoying my trip this time as I stupidly fall in love with someone; I guess should rephrase it as ‘love at first sight’. Nothing is special that time but her character and looks really attract my attention. We are quite close and able to click to each other most of the time. Although language is our barrier (Cantonese & Hokkien) but it never stop us from keep on talking and knowing each other further than concentrating on what we are suppose to do on that day. Biologically, we are in love like a dream. Since I am on my assignment, therefore I could not go further except putting more concern on my job than thinking of getting close with her. By the time I wrap up my meeting with her, we went out for dinner and than waving to each other for good bye. Her smile really embedded deep in my heart; I told myself, I need to know her more!
After couple of times on the phone, we started to have feels to each other. We talk everything except our background! I started to question her about her background but none was replied; that really makes me curious. I turn to her friend several time seeking for help if there is anything behind her that she so mind to share with me but I was warned not to put feeling towards her because there is something that she lied to me. I persuaded her friend so many times to tell me what it is all about but to no avail. Seriously I am so mad about her friend but somehow I can sense it that it is difficult for her to back stab her friend to someone she knew for couple of days.
I decided to confront her personally and demand for her answer since someone has enlightened me about her lies but she refuse to elaborate further except denying it. After several times of asking, arguing about this topic and ignoring her calls and message, she finally hinted me that I will not like her if she would to unveil about her past. Well, says what you want but to me as long you are lying, you are not a right person to be friend with. I am a simple person, should you being rape before, divorcee or anything which we call as “PAST’; it is then a ‘past’! I was frustrated for several days after knowing she is not honest to me after months being on the phone; as such I choose to ignore her totally and forget about her existence. She tried to hard to call me for days until I can no longer upholding my words; I answered her call and started to talk to her rudely. I use vulgar and harsh words just to chase her away but none was successful. She is so patient and humble although I’ve throw her words that none of woman in this world would accept it. It force me to go on soft, but it never stop me from asking what is going wrong with her and why she needs to lie to me? It is so funny when I realized that during that period of ignoring her calls, I miss her so much and thinking of calling her just to hear her voice. So, after several times persuading, she finally tells me that she is married with 3 children, and the 3rd is on the way; i.e. pregnant. My heart crushed to pieces when I heard that! I was like… shocked and blunt for seconds. But after digging for more, her later part claimed that she has only 2 kids. What a big damn liar.
In my life, I hate woman that flirting with married man and man that flirting with people’s wife. And why am I one of them? Although I am just a victim, I still feel that I am part of this stupid scandal and realizing how stupid I am to fall into her trap. After knowing her lies, it puts me alert and is more vigilant to everything she had talked to me and to scrutinize everything that she claimed to be. Everything she says doesn’t seem to be consistent and accurate. 3 times I asked 3 types of answers I received. Seriously I really don’t know what her objective is. And in what reason that makes her be so wild, playful and uncivilized? I can feel the warm when I stood around her, somehow her character and the way how she treat a man that makes me feel comfortable to be with her.
For example yesterday; she insisted to fetch me at the hotel in KL and send me to the KLIA. Initially I turn her down but after she insisted several times, I decided to allow her to drive me there. She is so close to me while we are walking in the airport approaching the counters, and on some occasion we clashed to each other and ended up holding hand and looking at each other like lovers while having our drinks. I gave her a big hug before she leaves the airport; and that is my biggest mistakes. I tried to control myself but I failed because I already fall to her since the day one knowing her. My heart beat twice faster than usual! She realized that! Seriously I am telling myself, I am so stupid to fall in love with her, to be with someone that lied to me and still lying till now, I am hugging someone’s wife, I am falling to someone’s traps, etc. If you ask me what I want from her; I can tell you straight ahead; Love but not Sex. This is man, if the man wants sex when seeing you, that is not love but fun.
Well, I don’t think it is worth to spare a space for her in my heart. I choose to cut a piece of her in my heart away although it cause me a pain rather than causing a severe pain later part. I don’t want to ruin people’s family and I don’t want to be punished for what I have done in my next life. I believe time will heal my wound. 1 word to describe about me… stupid! This is what I call retribution!

No comments:
Post a Comment