Thursday, 16 April 2009

11.04.2009 - Melaka Trip

It took us 6 hours to reach Melaka; the most tiring trip I ever had in my life. I pull over at several PLUS R&R to take a nab and refreshment, but to my surprise, my mom is snoring before I manage to take a short nab. Its like she is the one driving than I do. Hmm.... but with the jam and road closure in Melaka town; due to the highness arrival, it took us another an hour to reach the hotel. I was lucky as my iPhone GPS is working otherwise I might have to sleep in my car… hahahaha…. Luckily my sister and brother in law who is travelling from Singapore is already there to arrange for the accommodation and pre-planning on the dinner. The trip is pretty rush and tiring but getting together with my sister, mom and brother in law never makes me feel tired at all especially with my new car that gives me comfort and smooth journey. We took a walk and dinner once we reached Melaka. We had good dinner and chat whole night about everything that we kept for months. I feel great and very happy in this trip and really wish for another trip like this again. We went to Jonker Walk and side seeing around Melaka town area. The next day, we walk in the Mahkota Mall, The Ship, The Baba Nyonya Heritage Museum, Christ Church and ended up at Jonker Walk Street to catch snacks. After a cold shower and a nab, we finally give up walking to the same place; Jonker Walk Street again, instead we pay MYR10 cab to drive us there. Since it is my lovely sister’s birthday, we have a wonderful dinner at one of the famous Teo Chew Restaurant. With all the simple delicious dishes, deserts and fresh fruits juice which we pre-booked a day before, we have the most wonderful dinner during the year with smile, free mind and family loves. Although time pass very fast I never feel bored and tired at all, in fact I wish I can stay awake 24 hours to see all of us around together.

No comments: