Saturday, 9 May 2009

09.05.2009 - Sleeping day

Wow... today is my sleeping day. I actually plan to sleep as late as possible but somehow it has become my habit to get up at 830am. I tried to sleep and rest more but cannot. I got up, go to toilet, brush my teeth and then straight lye down on my bed again trying to fall asleep if possible. Well, I got 15 minutes nab. Mom is not in the house this morning since 7am; doing her prayers at the temple with her bunch of friends in conjunction to the wesak day. I was in the plan to visit my friend in Ipoh but the laziness really takes me back to my bed for another 15 minutes. Because of hungry, I pull myself up and took some light breakfast but found out that my house is really like a rubbish house. Seriously I don't know how my mom look after the house. She always complaint that the is boring and don't know what to do during day time. but the damn house is so dirty not being cleaned and floors are dusty and sticky. All things are not in order and old plastic bags and dinnerware's are left in the kitchen. Kitchen washing basin is so dirty with stains and left over foods are placed in the bag not being tied. JESUS... Sometimes I do wonder how the hell could my dad choose my this mother.. hahahhaa.... not exactly dirty la but to me ... I am a perfectionist. I want things to be in order and of course to be clean as well. So because of that, I start cleaning my house. By right should be Sunday but because of irritating to me, I do it today. I clean, throw things and washing. I started from 930 am and finished at almost 2pm. I sweep the floor, wipe tables and chairs, vacuum, wipe my hi fi set, rearranging, water the plant, wash my car, clean the external floor, mop, wash the kitchen basin, throw rubbish (including those old things that my mom hide from me) hhaahaha.... and of course cleaning toilet. I was so hungry that time and luckily mom is back, she did a small portion of fried rice for me after knowing I am busy with house work and did not go for my lunch. As soon as I finish the whole thing... I quickly rush to kitchen and searching for my portion. After finishing my meal, I took a rest awhile before I go for my shower. By the time I am done, I am drop dead on the bed until 530pm. The best afternoon sleep I ever have. As usual, 6pm I drove mom to Butterworth for marketing and then back home waiting for dinner to be served. Now I am in my room checking my mails and chatting with bunch of friends. Wish I can go out tonight but I need to accompany mom in the house. The most headache is ... her sisters is coming tomorrow and again I need to spend and waste time taking them out here and there. Hate them so much.

No comments: