
I have being seeing
alot of girls around but today, someone shows me this pretty picture which I think she is perfect physically. I know that posting
someones photo is not right without their consent but I don't think she will be mad for what I am going to do especially with all the positive comment about her. She is very pretty and if you would to ask me to grade her; I am giving her 10 over 10 point. I went to the
megamal Pinang last few weekend and spotted an event on Miss
Megamall Pinang Competition; and guess what non of this young little girl is comparable with this girl that I am talking about. Although I doesn't know her at all; I think she is the sweetest girl I ever see. She has all the natural beauty, nice hair style that match her face, make-up-less outlook, nice standing posture and perfect woman shape. According to my friend who shared this with me, she is a very nice lady and very polite when being approached. She smiles all the time and being very helpful whenever there is a need. She is different than other lady that we usually meet; e.g. being trying to show off, selfish, being proud, rude, etc. but for her she is the finest lady that offers helps and smiles wherever she is. Of course yes I like her very much based on that picture but do you think she is available?
Hahaha... I always have this in mind... a good lady will never be available because it should be a hot stuff people being hunting for. Do you think she is still available? Well, this picture was taken by a friend of mine accidentally when he is trying to repair his digital cameras and was so lucky to have this pretty young lady in captured. A friend of mine who is married is hoping that I would put more effort to know her and approach her if there is an
opportunity. I wish I can but .... with my low self esteem and of course with my status that usually not suppose to carry out the task as my friend being assigned to, I hardly believe I would have the chance to meet up this beautiful young lady. Well, this is just for sharing and will be removed if she noted I am breaching her privacy. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment