Wednesday, 13 May 2009

13.05.2009 - Being Stupid Again

Believe it or not I just got back from my ... so called cousin's house, sending my fellow aunties from KT, KB and SG back to her house. They have been here since last Sunday evening dropping by saying hi to mom. It is good for mom but not for me because again I need to take them out, spend for them and figuring out where to take them for dinner and shopping; which I am not good at. These aunties are so difficult to handle because each of them likes different things at the same time. Furthermore, I never like them since I was a child because they have been humiliating us and look down on us during old time when we are very poor. I really wish I can chase them away from the house and spit on them! But do I have a choice? and do you think I will really do it? Nahhh... nope. For the sake of my mom, well I have to take it and swallow it down deep in my throat. So on Sunday, which is Mother's day, I was planning to have a date with mom at a simple restaurant or maybe some nice hawker stall enjoying food together but it was ruined by this silly cousin of mine. She called me early of the day telling that she is going to bring her mother and other sisters that visited her to overnight in my house for couple of days. Initially I don't mind but of course I am not welcoming them. What can I do? they are my mom's only family. So I agreed and preparing for them to come over but the planned was changed since it is mother's day and we were invited to join them for so call sister's mother's reunion day. I kept silence for a while on the phone when she propose for this event because I knew she is actually running away from paying the bills for 8 of us (my cousin, her mom, my mom, me, mom's another sister, mom's cousin and her daughter and my cousin's friend). I pretended that we had our plan but she added that it is good if the sisters can meet up and have dinner together during this mother's day; which I think it is true. So, I agreed and planned to discuss with her during the dinner that this bill should be divided between 2 of us because I have only 1 mother with me while she has 2 mothers (long story about this.. she is actually delivered by the 2nd sister but raised by the elder sister of my mother) and her friend. But I was so surprise that she did not even offer to pay her share and keeping quiet even I hinted her many times during the dinner. I was so pissed off. Never mind, since it is not that costly, I swallow it again!

With the dissatisfaction for that night, i nail it deep in my heart and says this will be my last dinner with them as every time I go out with them, I always be the one to settle the bill while others keep quiets. Last time they look down on us, now they try to eat my portion! NO MORE for next time. So on Monday, I knew they are depending on me to go around but purposely work till late evening until 11pm. By the time I reach home, I can see these few old ladies are with sour face and silence mode. I guess they are really pissed off with me because I did not spare sometimes to take them around. Although I feel great with it, but I do feel guilty too because, they are just an old silly bitches, why do I need to pissed off with them? right? Feeling guilty, I start to talk to them and says that I am planning to take them out today (Tuesday) and nice dinner. Guess what, these bitches is transforming like 'transformer' from sour face to happy looking face. My GOD!

So Today, I have my plan early in the day and move out from office sharp at 6pm and reaches home at around 640pm. I quickly take a shower and getting ready to give them a ride around the area. I took them to the Perdana Mall in SPT assuming that aunties love to shop and go around. With 4 big butt at the back of my car and 1 extreme king kong at the front passenger seat, in my brand new car, my heart is like crushing piece by piece knowing they are putting much weight on my new born absorber / suspension. Once we reached the destination, we almost split up our group allowing each other to walk around and shop what they want. Me? I am on my walk to the nearest rest area with seat busying with my SMS and phone calls. Initially I was walking around at the CD shops but after awhile I am getting tedious with the place and decided to rest rather than walking around. After awhile all of them group up again searching for me. I met them in the supermarket asking if they want to have their dinner. Out of 5, 2 is complaining there is nothing to buy and insisted to go out from the mall and look for nice hawker's food. Another 2 was busy buying snacks to fill up stomach to continue shopping and another 1 is complaining the food is extremely expensive and insisted to go out from the mall. I cannot imagine how could I handle all this mess! I was calm that time but to some extend I started to raised up my voice asking them to make up their mind if they want to shop or go or have dinner in the mall then continue shopping. Every is looking at each other for a while and then 2 heading out from the mall while remaining 3 continue shopping. I really frustrated and ignore all of them and headed to the rest area and ignore them. At the end all of them start shopping ignoring me. See how good these old ladies is! After all done, they call me and ask me to take them for food in CLP. Again I drove them to CLP searching for parking, asking them if they want to eat anything and then as regular, again become the paymaster. Hahahaha... well, okay la... this time I think I should be the person to responsible for their meals; I am happy to pay. When everything is done, I took them back to my cousin's house and then return home cleaning all the mess they did to my car.

That is call woman. They gives you more problem than benefits. 1 is more than enough but I have 5 that takes really takes me to hell. Whatever they do, they never think of the other person next to them. They just do what they want and expecting people to follow them like a dog. When you go against them, they start nagging, spreading gossips and then complaining about 'man'. Next time I will tell them I will be going outstation than sitting at home waiting for them to fool me around like toys. Damn!

No comments: