
My Sunday is regular cleaning day. I woke early in the morning, went for 4.4 km jog, out for breakfast and then back home cleaning as usual. The weird things that happen for the day is, I felt very tired and weak. Something is very strange with my body; i can feel the tiredness badly until the extend of dizzy and feels like vomiting. Well, when age catch up this is what happened. Seriously I don't really care much about it because I have many things I need to look at instead of thinking sick or weak. So, after my jog, I too k my mom out for nice 'dim sum' at Taman Selasih, Kulim. The 'siew mai' and 'fish ball' is fantastic. Although we know it contain lots of artificial flavour; I mean 'ajinomoto' and some edible chemical that makes them chewy and tasty, it never stop us from enjoying it; but of course not that frequent la.. Look at the texture .. great doesn't it? Sorry I am too busy eating and forgotten to take a snap on the 'fish ball'. So, right after the great breakfast, I begin my cleaning today , cleaning air con, sweep floor, vacuuming, wiping dusts, brushing the external floor, throwing rubbish, mopping, etc.. By 2pm, everything is completed. I can't wait for a cold shower! But before I did, mom was wa

iting for me at the dining table, warming up the steamboat stove and getting ready for steamboat session. I was like.. HUH? again steamboat? Anyway I love home made steamboat, just that I am too tired thinking of food but hungry. So I quickly ran to my room, got myself cleaned and rushed to the dining room, but mom was missing. She is in the guest room doing some ironing. Since she is busy, I took couple of ice cube, put it in a bag and straight I go to the guest room, switch on the air con, lye down on the bed and place those wrapped ice cube on my forehead and my eyes. So.... relaxing. Great! So after we 'steamboating' we took an hour rest and then straight we go on the bed slept till 7pm. Being whole day in the house, we plan for a trip out just to make our day complete rather than sitting in the house watching TV. We ended up at Autocity Prai, Penang, Swensen having ice cream and then walking around that area. It was so coincident that there are 2 events at that area. the traffic is so bad, full of cars parking right and left and people are walking in the middle of the road like no body business. We parked our car slightly far away and took a hard walk to Swensen. Lots of things in the event, but more suitable to those car lovers. Lots of 'weird' and 'monster' look cars. Yes, it is modified cars with weird colors and design. It is too crowded until I feel uncomfortable to walk around; I hate crowded place! Since we are already there, we took a quick walk around the area and spotted lots of weird look car and the most fun is the audio system that they fixed in the car. I love audio system but the way they fixed it, I think these people is really crazy. You can hear the 'boom' from metersssss away. So, with all the crowd and hot weather, I decided to move out quickly and return home soonest we can for cold shower and of course for our late evening dinner. We still have lots of left over steamboat dish during lunch. Unfortunately, we received an sms from a friend of mine that the entire town area at the place where I am from is having electric failure. Yes no electricity! and it is already 10pm. I was like.... HUH? sleeping without air con or fan during this hot weather? I rather sleep in the toilet with running water on my body. Wuahaha... but I am a very lucky person, before we enter our house, the electricity is back on business. I am so happy! so, we quickly have our shower and start cooking our foods. We have our steamboat until 1130pm and then resting on the couch until 1230am. Now I am in my room writing blogs and then soon going to be like fat little pig sleeping after meal. What a day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment