Monday, 1 June 2009

31.05.2009 - Sunday My Day

Another boring Sunday. Woke up early in the morning, feel sleepy, change my cloths and then out I go for my weekend jogging. Then back home doing my weekend routine; cleaning the house. But this week, I added gardening and clearing bushes. Damn tired and whole body aching and itchy. The damn insects and bushes is really makes my whole body itchy. After a long work and tiredness, I tried to take a nab in the afternoon but somehow, I feel fresh. Gosh what a day.

So, after dinner, we are a bit bored with the day; going no where but sitting on the couch watching TV. While resting, i received a call from a friend of mine dating me out. I was so lazy and tired but, this one, I cannot reject because she is special to me. So I meet her up and we had a great chat all the way back to her house.

It is hard to judge someone with the look; that is why a phrase being prevail for this as; Never Judge The Book By Its Cover. I actually have no hope on this friend since she is a rich man's daughter, spend money like no body business and living in a life style which I cannot get along with. Age might be a great gab but I do like to look at her since the day 1 I met her last year. While I was driving, she tells me about her past and how they struggle for living during old time. Although she is young and raw, but her presentation on her history is really touching. The bitter they have to go through and how they survive until today. Although most of the time, she is in the great side; I mean the bitter part is more on the older generation; which is the parents, but the story is really so touching until the extend of reminding me of my past. GOD is great! whatever happen does has the reason! But to what I see, she has lack of guidance and teaches. Although she is young, she does seems to understand a bit about having tough times; unlikely some people that still day dreaming about being luxury with empty pocket. Age might be the factor but I think she will be a perfect person in time to come.
To me, the bitter that our family went through gives us great lesson of how to be a successful and not to be dependant to people. It gives us strength to move forward and seek for better solution day by day. It takes us hard time to learn but to me it is worth by end of day because, I am using and spending something that I earn with my both hand and leg. I always put a blame to our might GOD but after being sometimes being explained by my sister, now I really realised that whatever happen does has the reason beneath. It is the matter of time for us to understand why and to accept it. I'll talk more about this in my next blog.

No comments: