Sunday, 30 August 2009

28.08.2009 - Lovely Gift

I think my last blog has caused some misunderstanding between me and my godsister. Although I am a strange person (like others says) who dislike to have birthday celebration, I won't mind to receive wonderful gift especially from the loves once. Well, today I am very surprise that my godsister sent me a special gift that I never have in my life. When I receive the package, it is in the courier service bag and looks simple like small package that might contains parcel from any of my client. Seriously I didn't expect it is from my godsister. I took a peep on the airway bill but as usual I never like to go in detail on the bill as the carbonized sheet causes everything inside blur and illegible. So I open it and discovered it is a gift, nicely packed with a small note. I knew this must be from my godsister Eve although I have yet to get the note and card open. I gently unwrap the present and found 2 wonderful birthday cards and 1 jogging shirt. It is a very nice shirt especially with my favorite color (white & black). What really impressed me is her daughter's birthday card. That is the most wonderful card I never seen in my life. I have so many niece and nephew and never once receive such lovely card from them instead I got it from my godsister's daughter and son. I was laughingg when I look at the cute little card. They addressed me as ENGKU. I guess they are using my middle name and add on AH KU at the end of it. Her hand writing is very nice and the content is ... fantastic. I read it for several time even on my birthday with smiles and laugh. I show it to my biological sister who is now in Penang and she was amazed with the card. We were touched with her card and surprised on how she put every words in order and cute stickers on every ending of the sentence. CASS & AIDEN I owe you a big kiss and ice cream treat at Swensen. The cute little car is now posted in my bedroom wall and it is going to be there for long time. Wish I can see my JieJie Eve, sure I going to hug her and say thanks for the wonderful gift. Seriously I love the card more than the shirt because it gives me the warm feels of love from a loving sister's family. Wish everyday is my birthday. Wuahahhaa

No comments: