My early day was was greeted by bunch of my good friends via SMS, Facebook, etc. (strange, wonder how they know my birthday) and of course my 2 lovely darling; my mom and sister. Thanks to Jie Jie Lanny, Mummy Susan, BIL Norman, Chin Chee Kin & GF, MY Ng, Veera, Thas, Jesmin Kerk, Yune, Ice, Lam, Florence, Kelly Sin, Emerald Tai, Jacqueline Teh, Evelyn, Cass, Aiden, Phing, Rainie, Bro Alvin, CP Tin, Siew Leng, my insurance Agent Si
ew Lee, etc. My morning treat was great. As part of Chinese tradition, I was served with birthday noodle filled with lots of ingredients such as egg, pork, roasted pork and vege. I love it so much and never want it to be missed every year. What a dish! So, in the afternoon, we crossed over to Penang island searching for food and ended up having our great dinner at Dragon-i at Queensbay Mall and some nice dessert at Swensen. I just wonder how many claories and fat I put on this days. Due to the bad weather, I just managed to jog twice a week and food, I keep on eating non-stop especially when my sister is around. We are just like Hungry Ghost. wuahaha.... So, like I wished, my day was great and wonderful. Mom and sister is around me and we have great time being together eating what we wanted to eat and do what we wish to do without having second thought. I wish everyday is my big day so that I can see smiles, laugh and sharing things from the 3 of us.
ew Lee, etc. My morning treat was great. As part of Chinese tradition, I was served with birthday noodle filled with lots of ingredients such as egg, pork, roasted pork and vege. I love it so much and never want it to be missed every year. What a dish! So, in the afternoon, we crossed over to Penang island searching for food and ended up having our great dinner at Dragon-i at Queensbay Mall and some nice dessert at Swensen. I just wonder how many claories and fat I put on this days. Due to the bad weather, I just managed to jog twice a week and food, I keep on eating non-stop especially when my sister is around. We are just like Hungry Ghost. wuahaha.... So, like I wished, my day was great and wonderful. Mom and sister is around me and we have great time being together eating what we wanted to eat and do what we wish to do without having second thought. I wish everyday is my big day so that I can see smiles, laugh and sharing things from the 3 of us. Ohya.... talking about my birthday cake. My sister made me a cake but a half wet cake. Sound strange huh? The cake look dark fro outside, tasty inside and partly uncooked right in the middle. Yes it is like jelly right in the middle. Well, there is nothing much we can do except eating it and laugh at it. But it taste nice and milky but lok ugly and sticky. Ah... my sister and mom, they never made a good looking cake before. Most of the time their masterpiece always look weird, ugly but taste nice. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment